Dear Burton Hollow Members:
With the continued loosening of restrictions for sports in Michigan, changes to the BHSC Swim Schedule have been made.
1) We will now have a full 8-meet schedule with meets occurring every Tuesday and Thursday evening in July. (Hopefully no rainouts!) The updated schedule is listed above.
BHSC and the other SISL clubs are in the process of working through any additional protocols and requirements for meets. As soon as they are finalized I will send out an update.
2) League Meet will still occur over 2-days on Saturday, July 31 and Sunday August 1. (See the schedule below for age group breakdowns)
3) Please fill out the google form below in order to give us an estimated count of those planning to swim for our cap and t-shirt orders. Please fill out a separate form for each swimmer.
With the move to MemberSplash for club registration, swim team registration is going through some growing pains, so we do not have an accurate count at this point. Also, if you have not done so already, please fill out a registration form and drop it off at the front desk. (I apologize for making you fill out a form twice!)
4) League Meet T-Shirt orders are due Wednesday, June 9. Yes, this is very early, but we do not control this. If you are interested, please visit this site: http://www.simplethreadsmi.com/special-orders.html
5) Please see the attached and updated swim team letter and fact sheet for a registration form and more details on the swim team.
6) Be sure to join us for a Swim Team Kickoff Meeting on Saturday, June 12, 2021, at 10 am to find out the latest news and plans for the 2021 swim season and to ask any questions you may have.
Thank you and please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any questions regarding the 2021 BHSC Swim Team or season.
Forms and Letters
Last updated 6/18/2020