It may feel cold outside but Burton Hollow Swim and Racquet Club is
thinking warm and already planning for the summer 2022 season. We are excited to announce that with this renewal campaign we are moving towards a new management system that will allow you to pay your membership, buy guest passes if permitted due to covid concerns as well as have the front gate staff check you and your guests in quickly at the front gate among many other benefits.
As part of the pre-launch process, we have worked
hard to clean our records and import all your existing account data into the new system. We ask that when you first log into the new system to secure and pay your membership spot, please take a
moment to verify all your account information and make any corrections needed. If you have any questions or need assistance with any changes, please contact us at vicepresident@burtonhollowswim.
To log into your new account please complete the following steps:
1. Go to https://burtonhollow.membersplash.com/ and click on the Member Login link at the top of the page.
2. The username for your account
is your email that you provided to BHSC. The default password for your account (please contact Techsupport) *IMPORTANT: You will see a reminder when you log in that you are using the default password. Please take a moment to update it to
something secure and be sure to store that password somewhere. If you ever lose your password you can use the password reset link, but this requires a valid email address on file. You
can store one email address per adult member by clicking the edit icon next to their name on the account management screen.
3. Add and delete members. To do so, click the "+" sign and add any members needed. If you need to delete a member, click on the trashcan icon next to each member and delete. Please remember, all members must have the same permanent address.
4. Edit all info for each member. To do so, click
on the pencil icon next to each member's name and edit phone, email, gender, member type and/or date of birth. The screen will show birthdates as yellow, these must be updated ASAP and you will not be able to print your bill until this has been
5. Upload a face shot of each
individual in your family membership under their name. Due to the number of non-members trying to enter the Club last year, the Board is implementing a picture identification
feature this season. If you are uncomfortable providing a picture to BHSC, a picture ID will be required to be shown at the front desk to enter the Club. To
do add a picture, click on Manage Account, Account Details, add each photo by clicking on the camera icon after each member's name. Please use a close-up headshot or cropped face
6. Add emergency contact info. To do so, click on the red pencil icon next to emergency contact info and add the correct info.
7. Please secure your 2021 summer family membership spot by making payment. Please click on the BIG red banner at the top of your login page. You have two ways to pay for your dues:
Once you have clicked on your dues payment and selected all family members, you will choose your method of payment and be taken to a second screen to check out.
If you are paying by check, please make sure you
download and print the invoice you will see on the page.
If you are paying by credit card, you will need to put your credit card number, expiration date and CVV in the fields provided. There is a $22.71 cost to use the credit card.
* Note: make sure you are using the address which is associated with your credit card.
Since we are transitioning to the new system this year, we will also be emailing this information out to the primary email account we have for you. After 2021 we will not be sending out the registration and billing information via the US Mail. Everything will be completed online.
For questions regarding your membership and payment status, please contact tech support
We look forward to seeing all of you in a few months at our favorite place to cool off and spend time with friends!